- Why would you want to be YouTube partner?
- What do you need?
- How much will you earn?
What do you get? Why would you want to become a YouTube partner?
More traffic. Your videos will be shown higher in the YouTube search engine and will also be shown in the “featured videos” spot.
Monetization. Google will start serving ads on your videos and pay you for each 1000 impressions.
What do you need to become a Youtube partner?
- Authentic and high Quality videos. Also the music you use must be authentic too, so no more Eminem songs… sorry.
- Few popular videos with at least 100.000 views
- At least 10.000 channel views
- You must consistently create new videos while preserving the same quality.
- You are a resident in one of the 19 countries where YouTube has local sites.
How much will you earn?
There are only rumors for this one…
Most people say that it is around $2 (the minimum) for each 1000 views to your videos. This means that you will earn $2000 for 100.000 video views.
If you get 1 million views per year, that is $20.000. With 10 million you will earn $200.000 which is better than most jobs out there.
Does it worth the effort?
You tell me… See you in the comment section